Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sleep deprived due to baby

Mazie likes to wake me up at night.
I think deep down inside it makes her laugh seeing me sleep deprived.
But secretly she does not know that... I LOVE IT!
I think it's amazing that this little girl relies on her daddy and mommy to take care of her.
She is so little and helpless.
I love waking up to her and seeing her face and holding her.
I seriously never knew I could love someone so much.
Every time someone tells me that, it almost brings me to tears because I think of her.
She is amazing!
God is amazing!

Love,
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this post. It is so honest and true. You really can't understand it until you are actually experiencing it. Motherhood is the greatest gift ever. God is amazing and loves us so much to send us these precious little angels. Love ya Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya to Melissa! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...