Friday, February 10, 2012

Starting to Remodel this Bad Boy!

Hey Everyone!
We've been working hard on remodeling before we move out.
My parents are under a lot of pressure and they are hoping to get done with the upstairs before we have to be out of our apartment by the 14th!

So guess what?!
I witnessed my dad take down a wall!
He is so strong!! I had no idea.
Here are some photo's of the wall that separated the family room and a bedroom.
They tore that sucker down like it was no body's business.

"My dad pondering on how to start"
"Family & Friends helping"
"Uncle Steve being silly"
"Talitha & Triston helping"
"My best friend Abrea looking B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L"

"Talitha had so much fun using the hammer"
"Dad & Uncle Steve (NO MORE WALL)"


"GREAT JOB DAD!"

Love,
The Hawley's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...