Monday, April 30, 2012

Date Night

Jeremy and I finally had our date night.
I know this sounds bad, but this is our first date night in 7 months since the little babe entered our lives.
We drove down to Salt Lake and had dinner at The Melting Pot.
It was our 1st time. It was yummy but very expensive.
I am glad it's not a place where I crave their food.
That would be a very expensive craving.
After dinner we headed to The Venue and saw I Break Horses and M83!!!!
It was such an awesome night of dancing and singing!
A night I will never forget.



I Break Horses rocked!
The lead singer is so beautiful!








M83 was AWESOME!

I look forward to more date night's with my husband.
Now that we don't get them as often, I will definitely cherish them.

Love,
Kristin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...