Sunday, May 13, 2012

Our Weekend Trip

A few weeks ago, Mazie and I went to California for my dad's wedding.
We flew to Vegas to meet my sister and drove to California.
Mazie waiting for the plane to take off
Mazie having fun and Grandma and Grandpa Hawley's

Mazie and Evan having Fun Time!
Evan is such a good older cousin. He helped feed Mazie and loved playing with her.
My sister and I before my Dad's Wedding
I forgot how windy it is in Palmdale.
I do not miss the wind.


Danielle being goofy

My Dad
The Bride and her Daughter's

Oliver with his Great Grandma Bentley
Mazie and her new friend she met at the wedding. They just adored each other!
Mazie and her 3rd cousin Sara
My Aunt Gail and Dad. They look so much alike in this photo.
Grandma, Cheryl, Dad and Aunt Janette
Mazie with her Great Grandma Bentley
My BEAUTIFUL Sister and Nephew Oliver!
There 1st Dance
Mazie dancing with her favorite 2nd cousin Janet.






Mazie loves her Little Mermaid outfit from Grandma Bentley
Jacobie wanting me to pet him. He was such a good doggie.

We had a great time in California seeing family and my dad getting married. We wish them the best!

Love,
Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Hello gorgeous!! You are tiny and beautiful. Looks like a fun trip:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...