Friday, January 3, 2014

12 Weeks

Doctor's Appointment: 1/3/2014
Uterus is measuring in at N/A
Weight to date: 133.4
Heartbeat: Strong
Belly Measurement: N/A

I've been hungry and tired.
I'm craving the same things I craved with Mazie:
Apple juice, chimmie chungas (probably didn't spell that right), York peppermint patties, pop tarts and french toast.
The nausea is slowly going away but I still have my day's of just feeling bloated and icky.
I am looking forward to the 1st trimester being over but I am trying to soak it all in since we are planning on the 2nd being our last pregnancy.
I want to enjoy every second because it will only last for 9 months.
I am looking forward to feeling the little one move, that was my favorite part of being pregnant.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...