Saturday, February 8, 2014

15 Weeks

I forgot to post my 15 week update. Whoops.
During this week I'm pretty sure I felt the baby move a few times.
I can't wait to feel more movements.
That was my favorite part of being pregnant and definitely what I missed most about being pregnant.

Jeremy and I experimented with funny gender prediction games.
He heard from someone to hold a pencil with a needle attached to the eraser and thread attached to the needle.
You dangle it over your left wrist and the pencil will move in circles and if you have one child it will tell you the gender of your first child. If it's a boy, the pencil moves parallel, if it's a girl, it moves perpendicular, which it did. Then the pencil moves in circles again and then will tell you what gender your second baby is.
I will not say what we saw, I will leave it as a surprise.
It's funny to do those little games just to play around.

My next appointment is this week and I'm hoping we will find out the gender.
But most importantly, I just hope and pray that the baby is doing good and growing strong.

Love,
Kristin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...