Sunday, July 21, 2013

Online Goodies

I love shopping online. I love to browse the Internet and make fun wish lists.
I like to shop in stores to because it's fun to try things on but it's hard with a toddler.
She gets bored and I don't blame her.
 
Here are a few things I'm loving online lately:
 
Yellow/White Lace Ruffle Star Crochet Doily Applique Festival Summer Hippie Bohemian Crop Bandeau Tube Top Shirt One Size
Mountain Girl Clothing Crop Top
I love her up-cycled clothing. Reminds me of Woodstock.
 
Poor Pitiful Pearl Doiley Ruffle Halter Dress
Poor Pitiful Pearl Ruffle Dress
 
florence.  a pair of assymetrical cross earrings.
 
Roots and Feather Earrings (I love everything that Laura makes)
 
Above the knuckle Single Gold Brass Chevron Knuckle Ring- Single
 
Raw Earth Studio Knuckle Ring
 
                                           
 
                  
 
                                             Forever 21 Fringe Pullover
                                               I love these pullovers!
                                               Forever 21
 
 
 
 

                                             

                  Forever 21 Crocheted Tank
                 I love anything crochet!
                 Forever 21
 
 
              312x468


Native Arrows Backpack
I'm in love.
 
312x468


 
Brunch Dress
 
I can go on for days but I won't.
 
Love,
Kristin
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...