Friday, July 19, 2013

The Cleanse

About a month ago I found a "simple" cleanse on Pinterest.
This year alone, I've been having some stomach issues that have occurred once to twice a month and thought to maybe try a cleanse to get all the sickness out of my system.
I eat pretty well and I do not over eat so I was a little worried on the stomach problems I was having.
 
The cleanse was the Jillian Michael's Cleanse which consists of:
64 oz of water
1 teaspoon of sugar free cranberry juice
2 teaspoons of lemon juice
1 dandelion (detox) tea bag
 
This cleanse if for 7 days.
 
Now, when I say "simple" I mean the ingredients are simple and cheap.
Some of the cleanses I looked up can cost you over $100 for just a few days.
I will be honest, I wish I would have thought the cleanse through better and prepared my body because I went for the full 7 days but felt miserable!
 
You really do not realize how much your body and mind relies on food.
I felt sluggish and horrible.
But after 7 days, I felt weak but lost 5lbs of water weight.
Crazy!
The weight came back after 2 days but I was really hoping this would cleanse me and my stomach issues would be gone.
 
A month later, while we were in California, I got sick, again!
I think I've realized what is causing the pain.
Orange Juice.
 
Makes me sad because I love orange juice but it is not worth the pain.
 
Anyways, the point of this post is that doing a cleanse is a very tough thing but I am so proud of myself for doing it and completing it.
 
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...