Sunday, March 6, 2011

Is there really a little Peach size baby inside me?????



Baby at 8 weeks
It's crazy to know that the 1st trimester is almost over. I am so happy the nausea is gone. But my pants are starting to get tight already and I am really tired. I finally looked at these photo's all together and you can see a difference. It's pretty amazing! I can't help but think I'm just eating to much food and thats why I am bigger. I guess this little baby will definently feel real once I feel it kick. Jeremy and I heard the heartbeat on Monday the 28th of February. The doctor let us hear the strong thuds of the babies heart beat and then compared it's to mine. Mine was so mellow compared to the babies. It was really surreal!

Love Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...