Saturday, March 19, 2011

This Belly is Growing

I am 14 weeks and will be 15 on Monday. I love seeing my belly grow. It's so amazing! I'm constantly starving for food. This baby is going to make me eat myself into a food coma. I am starting to get the cravings now. I love a large glass of milk in the morning and at night. I love drinking lemonade or limeaid. Yum! And I love eating lemons and limes as a snack. So I guess I am craving liquids more then solid foods. But believe me I am eating alot of food too. My belly is getting bigger, people are now noticing which is exciting but crazy.
My next appointment is on March 29th and we should have our 2nd ultra-sound. Maybe we will find out if we are having a little crazy boy or a sweet little girl, or the other way around :)

My plan this weekend while Jeremy is doing his Paramedic/Firefighter clinicals:
* Go grocery shopping
* Browse around Forever 21 for cute dresses and a belt that I can wear while pregnant
* Look around the Holycow Boutique in Pleasant Grove
* Maybe clean, if I feel like it

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...