Friday, March 11, 2011

These Dreams....

I have been having the weirdest pregnancy dreams lately. I wake up from each one thinking they were real and then I finally process that they weren't. Ugh... and by the time I wake up in the morning I can't remember any of them to write them down.
So strange.

On another note, my plan for this weekend was to do a Polaroid photo shoot when I found out you cannot buy Polaroid film unless you buy it online. Oh and the worst part of it, the film has doubled, even tripled in price. So for a pack of 2 cartridges of Polaroid film that processes 20 pictures will cost around $60 to $80 bucks. This idea is out!
I am saving up for a Blackbird TLR 35 mm.
This should be fun :)

The weather is beautiful outside. The sun is shinning and it's 41 degrees. I can't wait for Spring.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...