Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Banana a Day, Keeps the Leg Cramps Away

Hmmmm. Could this be true?
"Eating lots of potassium is supposed to help from your joints cramping".
This is what my mom used to tell me.
I used to get really bad growing pain cramps in my legs when I was younger. It was so bad, I remember sitting in a wheelchair on the playground during a Christmas party in my 2nd grade class and my mom was trying her best to stop me from crying and screaming because my legs would lock up all the time, and it would always start in the kneecap. I can still remember the pain. It was horrible. Now that I'm older and pregnant, I've been getting charlie horses (cramps) in my calves for 2 weeks straight now. So I went back to eating some potassium to hopefully stop the cramping.
So far, so good. I've gone 3 nights without cramps. Hope this works. I'm enjoying the sleep I've been getting for the past 3 nights. Hope it continues to get better before little Mazie comes.

8 More Days till I go to California to visit family and friends and have my baby shower!!!!
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...