Friday, June 10, 2011

Creating a Handcrafted Piece for Mazie.....Part Two

Jeremy and I finished the 1st shelf for Mazie's little corner. The shelf was my idea with her initials and feather image burnt into the wood and Jeremy created this beautiful piece! I am so amazed. He is great on creating wood creations. I spray painted this shelf a pinkish champagne glittery gloss color. That's all I did though. I wish I could draw, but I knew that was the job for Jeremy. And he drew this amazing feather. All we need to do is paint the 2nd shelf and her shelf's will be complete. Our next thing is a dresser/cabinet. Jeremy decided he wanted to make one. So I said YES!
I am shopping around for some pretty light pink and purple feathers to create display boxes to hang in her corner. I have the cutest idea to make her little corner "hers".
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...