Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Saying Goodbye

On Friday, Jeremy and I went down to our friend Amber and Josh's house for there son Marley's 2nd birthday and also saying goodbye to Josh. Josh was promoted and his family are moving to Sparks, Nevada. Because Amber is 27 weeks pregnant (just 1 1/2 weeks before me!!!) she is staying in Utah till she has her little girl and then she and her 2 babies are heading to Nevada. We wish them the best!!! Jeremy and Josh have been friends since there early 20's. They were roommates in Huntington Beach, CA. They are truly close friends. Here are some cute photo's from the party:

"Triston" now 5! He's getting so big!
"Marley" 2 year old birthday boy.
"Talitha" and the new Bernston addition "Abrea" 5 months old. Cutest baby ever! She just smiles the entire time. And I love her cute pony tail.
Jeremy and I with baby Mazie growing bigger and bigger
Loney & Fireworks
Jeremy and Josh
I wish I would have took more photo's of everyone. But it was nice to just relax, talk and enjoy a cold soda (which I never drink, but it tastes so yummy during summer season)
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...