Friday, June 17, 2011

Spur of the Moment

Jeremy and I have been looking at homes for sale recently. We feel it is time to take that big leap and buy a home, now that Jeremy has a steady income job and little Mazie will be here in about 2 1/2 months!
We found a home located in Lindon, UT, it's about 5 minutes from where we are renting now. We viewed the home and fell in love with it. The house was sitting on half an acre and was zoned for farm animals. Now, I was never raised on or near a farm but I love animals and all I could think of was owning a few ducks, and a fox. Jeremy laughed at me. Anyways, we loved the house so much, it encouraged us to see how much we would be approved for a loan. We set up a meeting with a loan processor and we were approved for a substantial amount. We were so excited, we went to the owner and gave them an offer. To our surprise, the home had a few more offers on it. So we had to put our thinking caps on and try to bring a final offer to the owner, he called us last night and told us we were out bid. It was kind of sad because I really could see us in that specific home. But I know God is watching over us and he will lead us in the right path, I believe this home was not for us. I think this home came into our lives at this moment to make us not afraid and finally get a loan, which we did. So now, it's house hunting time and I know God will be on this journey with us.

Baby News: Mazie is moving all the time, last night was very uncomfortable, I started to get lower back pain and I just could not find a comfortable position. The leg cramps are getting worse! I have them everynight and my lower legs are so sore by morning, it's hard to walk. I can feel the knotts in my legs. Oi!
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...