Sunday, June 5, 2011

Talking to Mazie

When Mazie kicks, I start to talk to her. I usually will say "Good Morning and Good Night" to her. Whenever I am laying on the couch and she starts kicking, I tell her that "Mommy, Daddy and God loves you". Loney always freaks out right when I say it. He runs to me and puts his chin on my belly and just stays there for a minute or so. I know he is only a dog but I feel he senses something is about to change to the 3 of us. I doubt he knows it's a baby, but the day we had put up Mazie's pack n play, he just watched from a distance and he looked a little nervous. All I know is I will give him as much love as I give Mazie. I can't wait to see Mazie and Loney interact with each other. Loney is such a caring and loveable dog. I really do feel they will be best friends!
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...