Sunday, December 4, 2011

The 1st Day Back

I started back to work on Thursday December 1st.
It was my 1st day back from maternity leave for 3 and a half months.
It was fun to see all of my work friends and catch up on things.
I start to miss Mazie around 3:00 p.m. which is a good thing because I get off of work at around 5:00 p.m.

In other news, Jeremy and I put an offer on a house in PG that was sitting on half of an acre and had a cool little white shed in the backyard and a HUGE living room. We put the offer a few weeks before Mazie was born. We found out a few days ago that the homeowners decided to stay in the house.
Ugh... really?
We waited 2 months to get that news. Not good. But, I know God has another house in store for us.
We just need to be patient for a little bit longer.

Love,
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Oh..I hope work is going well. Sounds like it is! Personally, I think you should quit and we can do play dates every day! haha...jk. David would kill me if he knew I was saying that to you. Bummer on that house. You will get the right one eventually:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Melissa you are so funny. Once Mazie gets to crawling we should do play dates for sure!
    What are you and your family doing for christmas?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...