Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Talkie Talkie

Wow, this little girl is a talker.
If she talks this much now, how much is she going to talk when she's 13?!
Telling us about school, friends, boys! Ahhhh!
I am going to enjoy her babbling right now.

It's the cutest thing. I usually leave for work around 6:45 in the morning and I get home around 4:30 in the afternoon. Right when I walk through the door, Mazie see's me and lights up. Her face is all smiles.
When I hold her and ask how her day was... she goes crazy!
She talks and talks and talks for a good 10 to 15 minutes.
She's almost 3 months and her talking is all high pitched babbling, but seriously, it's the cutest thing in the world!
She's telling me all about her day's with Daddy and Loney.
I love every second of it.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...