Friday, December 9, 2011

Sounds in the Wall

Are you ready to hear a funny story?

2 nights ago, Jeremy and I drove to meet our realtor at a house that Jeremy put an offer on earlier that morning.
He really wanted me to see the house to make sure I liked it.
We get to the house and look around.
I won't go into much detail on the house, but to sum it up "I'm in love"!
The house is huge and has so much character to it, I also need to mention, it has a little room above the garage that would be PERFECT for a craft room!
Anyways, while we looked around the house, Jeremy was carrying around the car seat with Mazie sleeping inside.
While we explored the house, room after room, our last stop was the basement.
We explored down their for a few minutes trying to find the washer and dryer hookups.
It was pretty creepy down their. The basement was not finished and it was really cold.
There was an old mattress in one of the rooms with a pillow on it.
Scary!
Before we headed up the stairs we checked out the storage room.
It was dark and cold in their.
While all 4 of us looked around, Jeremy instantly stopped moving and said "Do you hear that"?
We all stood quietly trying to listen.
I then heard a sound coming from inside the walls.
At first it sounded like someone was moaning.
My heart started to race.
We all stood there staring at each other with concerned looks on our faces.
The sound got even louder.
Then, the sound started to echo.
Jeremy said in a frantic tone "It's a dog. There's a dog stuck in the walls".
WHAT!
I then started to laugh.
Jeremy, my realtor and her husband stared at me.
I said "It's Mazie. She's snoring!
Sure enough, it was our little daughter dreaming and snoring, making the sounds of what we all thought was a dog stuck in the basement walls.

I hope you laughed. We all sure did!

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...