Monday, December 12, 2011

The Zombie Survival Kit

Remember my funny "Christmas Gift" post from a few days ago that I was really excited to share.
Well here it is!
My sister in law Shannon really likes Apocalypse/Disease/Virus/End of days type of movies.
Almost every movie that pertains to disease, the humans end up turning into ZOMBIES!
That is why I decided to put together a
"Zombie Survival Kit"
for her.
Here is what the kit includes:

Full Kit
* Diet Pepsi (Shannon's favorite beverage)
* Gun with silencer and scope (not real of course, that would be crazy of me)

* Zombie Be Gone Repellent
* Stop Trying to Eat Me Gel
(it's really hand bacterial gels and I made the labels myself )


* Mini Flashlight (batteries included)

*Hammer

*Zombie Survival Tips (I found these online, they are from the movie Zombieland)

Kit is ready to be used for when those Zombies do rise from the dead.

I laughed while putting this kit together.
I know Shannon will get a kick out of it too.
I also put in a little Cheesecake Factory gift card in the box.
She will need to use that before the Zombies rise.

Anyone who wants to make a fun kit like this, it was pretty cheap and lot's of fun putting it together.

Love,
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Kristin, this is too funny! I love gifts like this:) She will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha she did love it! Thanks Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...