Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Is there a doctor in the house?


No, I am not a doctor or playing dress up.
I got strep throat!!!
Noooooooo!!!!!
Just a few day's before Christmas!
My throat started to feel scratchy Monday night.
During the night I could barely sleep.
My body was achy and my throat was feeling worse, I could barely swallow.
I went to Urgent Care on Tuesday.
The nurses made me wear this mask while I was in the waiting room.
I felt like I was really contagious. Well I guess I really was.
Everyone kept staring at me, I just wanted to say "It's just strep throat, everyone gets it"!
Well the doctor sent me home with a prescription and told me I should start to feel better in a few days.
My husband laughed at me when I came home wearing the mask.
My daughter was laughing at me too!
Surprisingly, she still recognizes me.
The doctor told me it's very unlikely for a 3 month old to get Strep throat.
But I want to be as careful as possible until my antibiotics kick in.

Everyone, take your Airborne!

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...