Sunday, July 10, 2011

"The House of......No"

Jeremy and I have been searching for a house for about a month and a half now. After making a few offers and looking at over 10 homes we finally found the "perfect house". I was in California for my baby shower when Jeremy found the house and placed an offer on it. They accepted our offer! The house was gorgeous and everything we wanted. It was built in the 1800's and was sitting on an acre and a half of property in beautiful Mapleton surrounded by mountains and tree's. When I got back from California we scheduled the inspection as soon as we could. The inspection was on Thursday and it ended as a big disappointment. There were so many issues with the house it was just not worth buying. We were pretty sad but knew God did this for a reason, the house was not meant to be ours. We ended up backing out of the deal and now we are back to searching. The main reason why I am sad we did not get this house is because it was perfect to us, it was out of the city, on the countryside and had a cute park down the street. I completely day dreamed of taking Mazie to the park and raising her in a rural area, not the city area. But I know we will find our home soon and I can't wait to share.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...