Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random Photo's from California Visit

Here are some random photo's from my Cali trip.
1st Photo: Caylin - This is my friend Jess's daughter. They came over to hang out for a bit and Caylin was just talking up a storm. She kept telling me that I was her "Best Friend". I got so excited and Jess told me that Caylin says that to everyone. Ha!
2nd Photo: This is my nephew Evan. Jeremy's brother's son. He recently turned 2 in June and he is the sweetest, funnest, not shy 2 year old ever. He was so excited to show me his room full of toys and his new toddler bed he got for his birthday.
3rd Photo: This is probably the funniest story ever! So Robyn (Evan's mom/My sister in law) told me wherever he lays or sleeps he has to have his 4 blankies, his 2 gigantic pillows and 4 stuffed rabbits. He is actually laying in their dog Daisy's dog bed and he made us give him all of his belongings in order for him to be comfortable. He is such a funny little guy.
4th Photo: This is Baby Lily, my friend Lydia's newest daughter. She is about 10 months old now and she is the cutest baby. She seriously looks like a little cartoon character and she just crawls all over the place. She kept banging her head while crawling underneath the coffee table and it did not seem to phase her.

 
 
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...