Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Relaxation Thursday's

I'm starting Prenatal Yoga on Thursday July 21st at the Orem Community Hospital. I will be taking the class for 6 weeks. I am really excited to start the relaxation and breathing techniques for labor.
It's so crazy to know I will be meeting this little one in 8 weeks! AHHH!

So I should be leaving on Maternity Leave starting August 15th. YAY! Once she arrives I will only have 6 to 8 weeks with her before going back to work. Makes me sad.
I would have been eligible for FMLA which would give me up to 5 months off of work, but I had to of worked with my job for a year which technically I have but through a temp agency.
So now I am on the lookout for child care and it makes me nervous giving a stranger my newborn baby.
I just pray that it all works out.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...