Friday, July 22, 2011

Inhale and Exhale

I had my 1st Prenatal Yoga class last night. I loved it! It was a lot of work and I swear I thought I was going to throw up at one point (note to self: do not eat a bagel with loads of cream cheese before class)
The class was extremely relaxing and my yoga instructor is great! She is super tiny and really soft spoken.
It's amazing what you learn about your body and how you can use it when taking a class like this. I've noticed I am pretty flexible but not well balanced. I had to hold onto the wall when doing one of the poses. Mazie was kicking during some of the exercises which made me giggle a little.
All in all I can't wait till my next class. In the meantime, I need to practice being more balanced.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...