Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My California Baby Shower

Here are some photo's from my baby shower in California.
I had a blast seeing old friends and family.
I appreciate everyone who came and sent cards and gifts and showing your love.
I appreciate it so much and I know Mazie felt the love too. 
It was so much fun and I loved how my sister in laws, mom in law and mom decorated and put everything together.
It was a "Pastel Dream"!
  
Des, Me and Robyn / Robyn, Me, Joan and Des
Me, Mom and Danielle / Amy and Me
Amy, Robyn, Me and Des
Crystal, Me and Anitra
Me and My Sis Danielle
I am 29 weeks here and she is 26 weeks!
Amy, Des, Robyn and I being goof balls.
The best sister in laws EVER!!
Love you both!
Me, Angi and baby Paisley

I am waiting on more photo's from my sis in law Robyn, so I will post more soon.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...