Monday, July 11, 2011

30 Weeks!

10 more weeks till we meet our beautiful Mazie girl!
We are ex static!
I had my 30 week appointment on Wednesday the 6th.
This was the first appointment I went on alone. Jeremy had to work.
My weight dropped and I'm now 159 lbs, my belly is measuring in at 39.5"
I was able to hear Mazie's heart and my Doctor (Dr. Lamoreoux) says everything looks great!
He told me to start counting her kicks and movements and in the next few weeks, I will start to get more uncomfortable. Hmmmm..... not looking forward to that.
Mazie has been moving non-stop for the past 3 days. My belly is morphing into different shapes. It's funny to watch. It makes me sad that she did not move a lot when I was in California for my family and friends to feel.
I was so busy when I was out their, I never had a chance to sit and relax which means she was probably sleeping the entire time.
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...