Friday, September 9, 2011

39 Weeks!

We had our 39 week appointment on Wednesday with Dr Lamoreoux.
I am still 2 centimeters dilated and the doctor is pretty sure he felt Mazie's head.
He was so happy that she turned.
He said usually after 36 weeks, if the baby is breech, the baby usually stays breech till delivery.
My 40 week appointment is on Monday. We will see how I am progressing.
I am ready!
I have been feeling good, but I do have those uncomfortable moments where I can't find a way to lay or sit.
But then some days I am completely fine.
It's very weird.
I am also sure some of my mucus plug has come out.
So now I am just waiting for my water to break or for the gut wrenching contractions to start.
I am pretty sure I am going to go the full 40 weeks and maybe even 41.
We will just have to wait and see.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...