Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Day in Park City

We spent the afternoon in Park City with some friends on Saturday. It was a beautiful day.
 We ate some Mexican food and our friends enjoyed the Alpine slides and coaster.
I stayed behind because of my big ol' belly.
I enjoyed some Dip N Dots, Apple Pie Caramel Apple and the cool crisp air.
It felt so nice.

But the best thing that came out of the day is finding a GREAT Babysitter for Mazie for 2 days a week.
I am so thankful that my good friend Sabra will be watching over our little girl.
When she told me she would be happy to do it and that she was excited, I seriously almost cried.
I am tearing up right now just typing this.
I praise God so much that we found someone trustworthy and close to us.
I can't even explain how excited I am.
I really can't even put it into words.
I have been looking online at Care.com lately trying to find a babysitter close by. Even though I found some nice people, I don't know them and all I keep thinking of is getting a strangers information so my child is not kidnapped. I swear I watch to many Lifetime Movies. But it happens.
Again, I am just so grateful that my friend Sabra said Yes!
Thank you my friend!

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...