Friday, September 2, 2011

A Fun Filled Day

Mazie is going to be making her appearance any day now. Her little room is all ready and my suitcase is packed. I guess I could clean the house, but that is no fun. Maybe I will do some cleaning on Sunday.
So Jeremy and I decided to have a fun day yesterday. We went to Boondocks and played miniature golf. I got a HOLE IN ONE! But Jeremy still kicked my butt by 5. We then went on the bumper boats (don't worry, they were very safe and they hardly bumped) Jeremy soaked me so bad. I got off the ride and was dripping until we got home. HA!
We then came home and took a nice, long nap.
Then we went on a date!
We ate at Texas Roadhouse and then went to the movies to see Cowboys & Aliens.
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...