Monday, September 5, 2011

More Movies!

Jeremy and I had a pretty interesting Friday night. We went to Blockbuster (which we never do since Redbox came out, I want Netflix) We rented Season 4 of the office and we also rented Cedar Rapids and The Adjustment Bureau. When we went to check out, the lady who worked there scanned everything and then told us that they were only 1 day rentals.
Wait, did she say 1 DAY RENTALS! Are you kidding?!
No wonder why they were so cheap.
The funniest thing is we actually got through an entire Season of The Office and 2 movies by Saturday and I returned them at 10:30 a.m. How in the heck did we do this?
We just did. HA!

This movie had it's funny moments. But, I don't know if I could watch it again.
Rating: 5 out of 10 

When I first saw the preview for this movie, I wanted to see it.
The story sounded very interesting.
Well, the movie was okay. It was pretty slow but I still like the story.
Rating: 6 out of 10

I am patiently waiting for Scream 4 to come out onto DVD.
Hurry! Ha!

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...