Sunday, September 4, 2011

38 Weeks (I think it worked)

We went to the doctor's last week for our 38 week appointment.
We saw Dr. Ollerton and he told me I am dilated to 2 centimeters. We told him that our last appointment, we found out that Mazie was breech.
I told him that I really wanted the doctor's to turn her when I go into labor and I wanted to avoid a
c-section completely. He was a little concerned.
He told us that he can turn the baby but they usually like to do this around 37 to 38 weeks because of the amount of amniotic fluid that is available for the baby.
He said it's usually not safe because the further along you get, the bigger the baby is and the less fluid there is. So he took us to the ultra sound room and HALLELUJAH! (I hope I spelt that right)
Thank you God!
SHE TURNED!
She is now head first in my pelvic area.
Now I hope she just stays this way till delivery.
Thank you to all of my family and friends for your prayers!
We appreciate your love and support so much!

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...