Monday, September 12, 2011

40 Weeks (Mazie, Where are you?)

This morning around 1 a.m. I woke up to some sharp "cramping" pains. It felt like I was getting my period. So I thought, "Yay, contractions". I kept track of them, but they were not consistent and then they just stopped around 2:30 a.m.
I had my last doctor appointment today. The big 40 week appointment. I was hoping for the doctor to say "Your in labor, go to the hospital"! But no. I am still dilated to 2 centimeters and that's it.
He told me to just wait to go into labor and if that does not happen. They will induce me on the 19th of September.
I can feel myself getting very impatient. I really want to meet this little one already.
The days feel like they are going so slow but yet fast.
Waiting....is my job right now. I know she will arrive when she is ready and I should not rush it.
But I can't help it.
I just want to see her little face and hold her little hands.

Love,
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Its a race! Mazie ane Ezra ("Z" babies!) are very very close together, maybe born the same day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be cool! These darn Z babies are stubborn. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...