Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Fall Wishlist

I really don't want Summer to end because I'm not quite ready for snow yet.
But I am looking forward to Autumn and Halloween and the pretty colors of orange's, yellow's and brown's.
Here are some cute things I would love for Fall time.
Cute little dresses from Forever 21.

Women's Merona® Kasia Tall Leather Boots - Black


lead me straight to you striped blazer

carrie chaleur belted dress

The following items are all from Etsy.
1st Photo - Long Chain Feather Necklace from Cloud9Jewels
2nd Photo - Woven Leather Bracelet from Flourish Leather
3rd Photo - Copper Stacked Rings from Mixed Metals
4th Photo - Lovely Gypsy Feather Earring from Roots and Feather's

I just adore all of these lovely items!

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...