Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lazy Days

Since being home on maternity leave, I never realized how much television sucks during the day.
There is never anything on. I have been going back and forth to Redbox renting movies while Jeremy is on shift. I've seen some pretty good ones and some pretty boring ones:
Very good but sad.
Extremely creepy at the end finding out that this was based on a true story!
Rating: 8 out of 10
Very interesting and kind of depressing.
Rating: 7 out of 10
Another movie that was very interesting to see how Facebook was created and very sad to see a friendship completely demolish because of money.
Rating: 8 out of 10
Never Let Me Go was a sad and interesting story, but I really did not feel the love story between the couples. Kind of a slow movie, but beautiful scenery.
Rating: 5 out of 10
I am not a Country fan at all. But I like the sound of the story, which made me want to rent it.
Ummmmm.. the movie was very boring. I kept getting up from the couch and doing things around the house. That's how bored I was. The ending was really sad though.
Rating: 3 out of 10

Ugh, can you tell I am bored, I am rating movies. I never do that. HA!

I went to see my friend Mollie the other day and she gave me some shows to watch while I'm at home.
Jeremy and I just finished Season 2 and 3 of "The Office" and now we are watching the 1st season of "Modern Family".

Both shows are extremely funny and put you in a goofy mood.
I love it!

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...