Friday, November 11, 2011

A Colicky One

Yes.
It's true.
Mazie has hit the colicky stage of life.
She goes from happy to mad.
And when I say mad, I mean MAD!
But she is in more pain then she is angry.
It is really sad to see her not feeling good.
She will grab at her tummy while she screams in pain.
My friend Beci told me to try rubbing a small amount of Peppermint Oil on the bottom of her feet to get her to start tooting.
So I went to Good Earth and grabbed a little bottle of Peppermint.
I came home, rubbed some on her feet and within minutes she started to toot.
It was pretty funny and my house smells like peppermint.
Little Mazie has also been constipated for the past 2 days.
That made me really worried, so I called her nurse and she told me to try 1 teaspoon of Karo Syrup.
So back to the store we went.
I mixed the Karo Syrup with her bottle and right when I started to feed her, within a minute she starts to poop.
I feel like she was a science project the whole day.
Poor little girl.
She slept so good though. She was pretty backed up.
Her little face and loud cry made me so sad for her.
Thank you KARO!
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...