Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for:
* My Husband - He has been my best friend since I've known him. He has gone above and beyond for me and I know he will do the same for our daughter.
* My Family - I love them and know I can always count on them.
* My In laws - They are wonderful people and very caring.
* Loney - I know you haven't received much attention since Mazie has come home, but I still love you very much and appreciate you for being the nicest and most loving dog I have ever known.
* Close Friends - Thank you for supporting us with your positive words and being fun!
* Mazie - I love you!
And most importantly, I am thankful to have Jesus in my heart and knowing he will always be here for me and my family.







Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...