Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 2

Work Out Plan:
Monday - Gym for 45 minutes
Tuesday - Gym for 45 minutes
Wednesday - No Workout :( Too Busy
Thursday - Gym for 1 hour
Friday - Gym for 1 hour
Saturday - Gym for 1 hour
Sunday - Off
I have been jogging and walking about 2 miles a day at the gym. It feels so good.
I have lost 2 lbs this week.
It is very weird how weight fluctuates during the day.
You can weigh a certain weight in the morning but a different weight by the evening.
I am trying to weigh myself around the same time everyday so I can get an accurate weigh in.
I am also using an application on my phone called myfitnesspal, thanks to a blog I follow PoorPitifulPearl had posted about this site.
It is so awesome!
You can track all of your food and beverage intake for the day.
It will keep track of your calories, fat, sugars, vitamins and so on.
For example: I want to lose at least 1.5 pounds each week.
So my calorie intake per day is 1200.
It is pretty amazing how fast you will eat 1200 calories for just breakfast and lunch.
So it really teaches you how to count calories and watch what you eat.
Give it a try.
I've used it for about 2 weeks now and I already feel good!
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...