Monday, November 21, 2011

The Things I Will Miss

I go back to work on December 1st.
After 3 1/2 months of maternity leave, it is finally time to go back to work.
I am excited and sad.
I will miss spending full days with my daughter.
I will miss watching lifetime during the day.
I will miss going to the gym whenever I want.
I will miss watching movies whenever I want.
I will miss taking naps in the afternoon.
I will miss watching the sun rise over the mountains around 10 a.m.
I will miss seeing my husband in the mornings when he gets off shift.

I will miss these things. They are not going anywhere, I will just have to rearrange my schedule.

I also re-opened my Etsy Shop!
I've added new note cards.
New necklaces, bracelets, pocket mirrors, rings and magnets are coming soon.
I am also working on 2 new items to add to my shop. More info to come on those once I finish.
I am very excited.
Also, if any of you are interested in personalized necklaces, bracelets or pocket mirrors with photo's of your kiddos or family, let me know. Now is a good time since Christmas is just around the corner.
Seriously, Christmas has made it's appearance quickly. I have already put up all of our Christmas decorations, even the tree. I really wanted to do this before I go back to work. I also want to get all of my Christmas shopping done by December 1st so I don't have to rush it. I want to spend my weekends with my husband and daughter and enjoy our 1st Christmas together!
 But let's not forget about Thanksgiving!
We will be having a dinner at our house and our good friends will be coming down.
We are so excited!

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...