Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Basket Case...It's Normal, Right?

I think I have reached that point of Paranoia! Last night I woke up at 2 in the morning and did not go back to sleep until 3:30. I just layed in bed on my back staring at the ceiling and pushing on my belly waiting for the baby to kick back. But I felt nothing. I have been feeling the baby move since about 16 weeks here and there. At 17 weeks, the baby was moving a lot. But for the past 2 days, I have not felt much movement. That is why I woke up this morning in a panic trying to get the baby to move. It is driving me crazy. I love being pregnant but I hate the worried feeling I have every second. I feel like I can't pay attention to my husband, to work or to life. All I think about is the babies safety. My doctor was right, I am going to be a basket case....
For some of my family and friends that do not know, I had a miscarriage last July and it was pretty hard, not just on me, but on Jeremy too. We were so excited and then I lost the baby at around 6 to 8 weeks. I was lucky to have support from friends and family, but I feel like this Paranoia feeling will not go away until my next doctors appointment and then the appointment after that... I was really surprised to read and hear that several women go through miscarriages each year. I just really did not think I would be one of them. I feel for women who go through this or even worse. I called my nurse this morning and left a message. I get to anxious and I hope they will just tell me to drink a lemonade to get the baby going. I am just always praying that my pregnancy will go great this time around. I know God has a plan for us and for our new baby.

Love,
Kristin

P.S. All my pregnant friends who read this or any friends or family who have been pregnant before, email me your thoughts and what you are going through or what you remember from your pregnancy. The support is always great and we can all help each other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...