Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Time.... Is that you?

18 Weeks Pregnant!
Alot of people are telling me I look so small, which is really nice, but I feel HUGE! hahaha!
I haven't been eating as much as I was in the 1st trimester, but I still crave food all the time. After my paronia scare on Tuesday, the baby has been kicking away and kicking hard. It is so awesome! And just last night, I was reading my chapter in "What to expect when expecting" and there was a page on "Why is my baby making movements for a few days and then the movements stop". Ugh! I wish I would have read this part before I freaked out. Makes me feel so much better.
Today at work, they were giving free 20 minute massages. They brought in professional massage therapists. I have never had a massage before so I decided to get one. It was the most relaxing 20 minutes. The massage was so nice! I can't wait to get another one when I get the pregnancy back aches.
You know it's Spring time when......
Your dog sits outside all day and does not want to come back inside the house.
Loney loves the Spring time as much as we do. We are just hoping the weather stays nice and no more snow.

Loney's favorite spot
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...