Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm ADDICTED!

Yes.. Yes.. I am addicted to food more then ever. That is nothing new since being pregnant. My cravings lately have been:
* Honey Bunches of Oats
* Strawberry Lemonade
* Del Taco Hard Tacos
They all taste so yummy. But this is not something I am addicted too. Since 15 weeks pregnant, I have been feeling the flutters of our baby and now that I am 17 weeks pregnant, I am starting to feel the kicks. I am completely and utterly obsessed, addicted and in love with feeling the kicking of our baby!!! I never knew this feeling could be so amazing. When I am at work during the day, all I think about is going home and seeing my husband of course! But I love to lay down on my back to rest from the day and put my hands on the lower part of my belly and just wait. Sometimes I will wait 5 minutes, sometimes I will wait for about an hour till I feel a movement. It's so hard for me to wake up in the morning because I just want to lay in bed and feel the movement of our baby. It is so exciting, and it makes me feel very connected to him or her.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...