Thursday, April 28, 2011

20 Week Ultrasound

We went to our 20 week appointment today. The doctor recorded our ultra sound with baby Mazie! She was moving around a lot and moving her mouth too. The doctor said she was in the most awkward position for him to measure her spine and head. So he started stabbing my belly with the ultrasound gadget. It was pretty funny watching her on the flat screen tv he had (by the way, it was HUGE) She was bouncing all over the place. I was laughing so hard, I yelled EARTHQUAKE! Poor Mazie, hopefully she did not have a headache, but she did cooperate for the doc and he said she looks great. And we got to see her little heart. So precious. It made me smile for the rest of the day. I love her so much already. I can't wait to meet her and I know Jeremy is as excited as I am.
We love you Mazie!
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...