Saturday, April 9, 2011

Violet Bella

Check out this post from my friend Laura of Violet Bella.
She is such an amazing artist and a has such a great heart. She recently created this banner because she has someone who has been copying her work. I would be so sad if someone stole my creative ideas, so I feel for her. I love the way Laura puts her frustrations with someone and turns it into art. That is what God wants you to do. Go check out her blog by clicking the banner. You will be in for a treat!
Also, check out her etsy shop. She has the most amazing clothes, jewelry and photography.


I have received some great items from her. My favorite purchases on etsy. Below, I have added some photo's of her amazing pinafore and tunic dress that I bought awhile ago. I love them!

Also, I am planning on purchasing a photo from her photo shop for the babies room, well I should say babies corner since he or she will not have their own room yet :( I have always been in love with this photo of her's because I feel it expresses who I am and what I love. And feeling my baby kick day by day, I feel he or she will absolutley relate to the photo. I will post it soon once I purchase it.

Okay, one more thing! I have been working on a little baby art project that I am so excited to share. But..... It's not quite done yet. I have so many idea's. I can't wait!

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...