Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Basket Case? Correct!

HAHA! So I went to the doctor yesterday morning to hear the babies heartbeat as an emergency appointment. I am so glad they got me in right when I got their. The doctor could tell I was really nervous and he told me the baby just changed positions and that is why I could not feel it. He told me he was surprised I was feeling the baby as soon as 16 weeks. He said usually heavy movement is not felt until up to 24 weeks. So after I heard the babies heart rate at 145, and he said it sounded GREAT. I left the office and went back to work. All my friends at work are so sweet. They asked if everything was ok and if the baby was doing fine. It's nice to have a team of work buddies who are like family and care about you and vice versa. So by the time I got home and started to rest on the couch, Jeremy came home with a huge Jalapeno Cheeseburger for me and the baby. I ate almost all of it. About 15 minutes later, the baby was kicking like crazy!!!! Moving all over my belly, Jeremy was so excited to feel the baby and said that was the most he has felt he or she move. I thank God for keeping my baby safe and putting my mind at ease.

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...