Monday, April 4, 2011

Yesterday.. Seems so far away..

Sunday morning we woke up to about 3 inches of snow on the ground. What happened to SPRING!!!!
It snowed on and off all day and the snow was blizzard like and it was freezing outside
Then Monday came around and the weather was in the high 40's and felt nice. The grass was green as if it never snowed. Utah weather is so unpredictable, but very exciting.



I also wanted to take the time to say goodbye to my Uncle Jack. My Uncle Jack is my mom's oldest sister's husband. He has been battling cancer for the past 2 months and was given till June to be his last days. He was going through chemo and on Sunday the 3rd he was submitted into the hospital. My mom contacted me today to let me know that he had passed away this morning. I felt sad. Even though my Uncle lives back east and I did not get to see him alot, he was still a special person. I am happy to know he is no longer in pain and is now spending eternity with Jesus. He was a great father to his 5 kids and they will always remember him for this reason. I am happy he was with his wife and family when he past.
I will miss him and I know we will see eachother again in heaven. He is now watching over his children and family and that puts a smile on my face. He will be missed and always loved.



Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...