Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sooooo Sleepy...

These past few weeks have been draining. I am just so tired. By the time I get home from work, we eat dinner and watch a little t.v., by 6:30 or 7:00 I am already passed out. I always seem to wake up around 9 or 10 and then I can't go back to sleep untill 11 or 12. Drives me crazy. I thought the 2nd trimester was supposed to bring back your energy. Not happening so far :(
Well anyways, Jeremy's family are coming to Utah to see Jeremy graduate from Paramedic school. We are sooooooo excited to see them all. It will be a short visit but really fun!
Jeremy graduates tomorrow morning and we are all so proud of him. I just can't believe he is already done!
I will post photo's soon of his graduation and our family/Easter weekend.
Happy Easter to Everyone!!!!!

Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...