Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oh...these contractions

At first, the braxton hicks were coming and going during my 2nd trimester constantly.
The 3rd trimester hit and nothing.
Ummm, hello...
They just completely stopped.
Well I am now experiencing them now during my 37-38 weeks. There are several contractions a day and sometimes they are painful or just very uncomfortable.
Mazie is also very active during the night when I am trying to sleep. Not very fun. She is so active and of course more active on my bladder.
I am hoping she is trying to turn. That would make me very happy!
Well the day is coming and we can't wait!
Love,
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin! So has she turned? I keep praying she will before the big day. Sending positive thoughts your way! Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beci! She turned! YAY! I just hope she stays in place. She is such a wiggle worm. Thank you for praying, your such a great friend. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...