Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Hawley Visit

It was great to have Jeremy's family come out to visit us in Utah. They took the long drive from California Thursday morning and got here late Thursday night. Jeremy appreciated all of them coming to see him graduate the next day from Paramedic school. We had a great weekend! We played a board game called "Quelf". Ever hear of it? Basically you choose a card and you have to do whatever the card says. For example, the 1st card I chose told me "If anyone not participating in the game comes within 15 inches from me, I have to bark like a dog until they go away". Hahaha! And of course Loney and his little doggie friend Dash were in the house and constantly coming over to me. I barked the entire game. hahaha! Here are some fun photo's I took of everyone playing the game and we were all laughing so hard.

Jeremy had to lick a piece of paper and keep it on his forehead for 30 seconds without it falling off
 Aunt Mary had to talk with her fingers in her mouth and nose
 Rick had to read a poem he wrote while spinning in a circle and holding his ear
I think Chris was a helicopter, I can't really remember, haha!
 Jeremy was jumping around like the wild man that he is, I think he was pretending to ride an ostrich
 Rick and his dad had to have a thumb war
 I had to put the box that the game came in under my shirt
 Chris and Aunt Mary danced like they were at Prom
 I pretended to be chased by bee's while snorkeling
 I can't remember what Joan had to do, but I think she had to pretend to be sad and not laugh while doing it. Look at her face, she really looks like she's going to CRY! Good Job Joan!
 Every time Jeremy had to move a space on the board he had to use his elbow without knocking all the other character pieces over
 Grandpa demonstrated the Hula for us

 Steve created his own Yoga moves, which were really good and funny

Rick played electric guitar.

So much fun. I recommend playing this game!
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...