Monday, May 23, 2011

23 Weeks... and my hair sucks!

I am moving from 23 weeks to 24 weeks today.
So far I love being pregnant. I love feeling Mazie move and kick. I love seeing my belly grow every week. The only thing that is not working in my favor is my HAIR! My hair is normally very thick and wavy, since being pregnant, my hair has gotten even thicker and more frizzy then wavy. When I wash my hair, it's so thick it's hard to get my fingers through it. Saturday was the worst hair day. I washed it three times because it kept getting frizzy when I would let it dry. I was getting so frustrated, I was so close to making the decision of cutting all of my hair off. But then I came back to reality and told myself that "hopefully" my hair will go back to normal after I have Mazie.
Love,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...